Quote Originally Posted by huxley View Post
Never-mind..

"The Acquisition Price used in determining the number of shares to be provided under the DRP and BOP in connection with the 2017 Interim Dividend is the arithmetic average of the daily volume weighted average sale price of all fully paid ANZ ordinary shares sold on the ASX during the ten trading days commencing 12 May 2017, and then rounded to the nearest whole cent but if the fraction is one half of a cent the amount is to be rounded down to the nearest whole cent. In order to be effective, election notices from ordinary shareholders wanting to commence, cease or vary their participation in the DRP or BOP for the 2017 Interim Dividend must be received by ANZ's Share Registrar by 5.00 pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time) on 10 May 2017."

Pay date Record date Dividend (AUD) Australian Franking level NZ Imputation
Credits per
Ordinary Share
(NZD)[1]
DRP price
(AUD)
03/07/2017 09/05/2017 80¢ Fully franked @ 30% NZ 9 cents $28.80
It would be much appreciated if you could explain the best ways for a potential nz investor to buy into ANZ.
I am totally ignorant but am considering buying-would be my first venture into an overseas company and am hesitant because I perceive the lack of imputation credits disadvantage NZ investors