sharetrader
Page 508 of 942 FirstFirst ... 8408458498504505506507508509510511512518558608 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 9418
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Jonu

Can you let us know why you think they have the means to mine?They still do not have resource consent,or do you know something we don't.
    They do have resource consent for bulk sampling but that is for just 20000 cubic mtrs of ore a year.
    It's essentially the same thing.

20,000 cubic metres amounts to approx 24,000 tonne, or 2000 tonne per month. I believe that's about all they could cope with anyway.
    At 10g per tonne (low for NTL) that's 20kg of gold per month.

But they have had the ability to bulk sample since sept 2018 and no gold has been produced:-
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/324144

Guru

But they have had the ability to bulk sample since sept 2018 and no gold has been produced:-
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/324144
    Yes. The processor has been the issue. OGC mothballing really stuffed things up in my view. The pilot plant proved the system works, but it would appear the actual machinery isn't worth scaling up, they would have to build an entirely new plant, or have someone with an existing consent do it for them without the cost of building the plant.

The jump in the Gold Price is the game changer. NTL may as well just get digging as long as they have a processor lined up. There is no point stockpiling ore in the meantime.

At last all the 0.7c sellers have been taken out

Agreed Brian, It would be nice to see this stock back over 1
    I started this joy ride back when it was 1.8c a share its taken a lot of effort, faith and risk to get my avg cost price down to .7 so anything over that is a bonus to me and I have no plans to give these away any time soon.
    If there is a sharp drop after the quarter youngatheart my current buy order will snap up all I can.

Guru

As said earlier, the gamechanger is the gold price.

As I see it there are 2 ways to look at NTL.

First as a conventional business. Will they succeed and in what timeframe? Are they suitably financed? etc. The snail like progress made is a valid concern.

Second as exposure to gold as a commodity. Providing the peer review of JORC comes in close to the company's model, you can regard that as stock. It's stock that is appreciating in value at a steady rate. It's not going to disappear. I haven't seen anyone predicting a crash in the gold price. Most are calling for a significant lift.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    As said earlier, the gamechanger is the gold price.

As I see it there are 2 ways to look at NTL.

First as a conventional business. Will they succeed and in what timeframe? Are they suitably financed? etc. The snail like progress made is a valid concern.

Second as exposure to gold as a commodity. Providing the peer review of JORC comes in close to the company's model, you can regard that as stock. It's stock that is appreciating in value at a steady rate. It's not going to disappear. I haven't seen anyone predicting a crash in the gold price. Most are calling for a significant lift.

I just look at it as another way of buying gold. The NZD gold price has now taken out all time highs, and is now 3000 an ounce. This thing is levered to the price. It's like buying an option.

On that basis alone fair value is at least double the current SP.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Lego_Man View Post
    I just look at it as another way of buying gold. The NZD gold price has now taken out all time highs, and is now 3000 an ounce. This thing is levered to the price. It's like buying an option.

On that basis alone fair value is at least double the current SP.
    Agreed. I think there might be a slow awakening to this.

Come on guys the gold in the ground is worthless until you start production,even then it only has a potential value.So what happens if they don't get resource consent to mine?Or an earthquake,or mine collapse.

Just don't get carried away with gold fever,we will get there and yes the share price will react,but there is a reason why the current price is so low,and that probably has something to do with Matt Hills inability to deliver said gold!

Guru

Come on guys the gold in the ground is worthless until you start production,even then it only has a potential value.So what happens if they don't get resource consent to mine?Or an earthquake,or mine collapse.

Just don't get carried away with gold fever,we will get there and yes the share price will react,but there is a reason why the current price is so low,and that probably has something to do with Matt Hills inability to deliver said gold!
    Then apparently this stock is not for you steveb. If you think gold in the ground is worthless until you start production why do people all over the world buy into exploratory miners?

As I have already pointed out to you, NTL has a consent to produce hundreds of kilos of gold per year. The only obstacle at present is a processor. If you disregard that it's up to you, continue to gnash your teeth. And what ever you do, don't buy or sell any shares until NTL are producing.