sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    I don't think it is a big deal. Trading as usual.
    In a few weeks time when shareprice is $16 or so most will be saying what was the fuss about

Market noise does get excessively amplified at times
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    In a few weeks time when shareprice is $16 or so most will be saying what was the fuss about

Market noise does get excessively amplified at times
    I think the same as all the businesses are effective by the covid-19 but only ATM sailed through, until the late announcement and everybody knew that, the late sharply drop of 30% share price hence has already spoken about the covid-19's shrunk, by saying that despite whatever happen this company is very solid. Also the vaccines are rolling around the globe. Just hold my breath and wish all the best.

I think the same as all the businesses are effective by the covid-19 but only ATM sailed through, until the late announcement and everybody knew that, the late sharply drop of 30% share price hence has already spoken about the covid-19's shrunk, by saying that despite whatever happen this company is very solid. Also the vaccines are rolling around the globe. Just hold my breath and wish all the best.
    Depends on the news, its a trading halt which does not happen to often could be significant to the way they do business.

Yes you can hold your breath and wish for the best but keep your eyes open tomm.

Advanced Member

Obviously the market will ignore me, but I'm using $14.60 as a baseline for the last 2 yrs from the graph, so say a 15% down forecast from that is $12.40.which to me means its not worth selling at current cross of $13.
    If its only 10% down forecast...

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Obviously the market will ignore me, but I'm using $14.60 as a baseline for the last 2 yrs from the graph, so say a 15% down forecast from that is $12.40.which to me means its not worth selling at current cross of $13.
    If its only 10% down forecast...
    12.19 was 2019 low too ...made in Nov 2019 ...so that should be first support below 13.60 ...then 10.80 to 11.20 band ...finally 9.50 to 9.80 levels !!

Depending upon the nature of the news ...SP severity will unfold ....Financial misrepresentation of past will really spook SP

I don't think it is a big deal. Trading as usual.
    Irrational hope vs rational fear.

Greed has left the building.

Advanced Member

One bit of financial representation I'll rely on is $854M cash, thats not creative accounting.

Guru

13 pages of nothing

check out this announcement by iri today . this is what happens if its a simple profit downgrade

The Company announced at its Annual General Meeting (AGM) that its revenue for the first fourmonths of financial year 2021 were below the prior corresponding period and commented on therisk that its operating results for the half year ending 31 December 2020 may be below the priorcorresponding period.

http://research.iress.com.au/IDS/old...091850000&ppv=

and the stock carries on trading

now check out these

Lessons from Bellamy’s Australia

Bellamy’s Australia has fallen into a serious hole.
    Trouble first started emerging at Bellamy’s in early December last year. The company provided a trading update to the market announcing a substantial downgrade to its Chinese growth aspirations

https://milfordasset.com/insights/le...amys-australia

then

The share price of the organic infant formula producer has declined 67% since early December following the announcement and resumption of trading

worst case

Freedom Foods Group Limited (ASX Code: FNP) Freedom Foods hereby requests a trading halt for its ordinaryshares immediately.a) The trading halt is requested pending a further announcement concerning its financialperformance. The trading halt will remain in place until the morning of Friday 26th June.

delayed so they can investigate the issues found and its still under suspension
    one step ahead of the herd

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    One bit of financial representation I'll rely on is $854M cash, thats not creative accounting.
    If thats confirmed then rest all doesn't matter ...as its out of NP .

If that amount is confirmed 100 % then nothing else can shake SP too much .

My worst fears are about that amount only ....