sharetrader
Page 379 of 738 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389429479 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 7376
    ... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Very nice dividend today, can’t beat a decent dividend paying stock. Always makes me want to buy more
    I did just that yesterday and today, cheaper now than immediately following the earnings upgrade from >90 to >110m. Am expecting a very good dividend following covid repayment...

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/pro...use-stationery

Good marketing and a timely reminder.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Half year announcement coming in 2 weeks on 25th

The chart is looking very attractive with a great up trending price and a nice bounce off the 30 day MA line. I am expecting good things when they announce their profit next week and am hopeful of solid guidance for FY21. Has this one turned a corner ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

chart is indeed looking very good. $4 is my target so looking forward to the results to confirm my thinking
    one step ahead of the herd

I like the 5 year chart ....the recent rise is awesomely steep .....so much so it shouts out and says look the share price is going up big time
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

WHSchart.jpgWHSchart.jpgWHSchart.jpg Oh my goodness Winner, I see what you mean !!

$7 here we come !!
    Last edited by Beagle; 16-03-2021 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    WHSchart.jpgWHSchart.jpgWHSchart.jpg Oh my goodness Winner, I see what you mean !!

$7 here we come !!
    Back to the future was $7 in 2007... that was lower than previous ATH. Am expecting huge result on 25th, better than Briscoes

Apart from the chart its clear they have been working hard on their transformation program with 19 board meetings in 2020, first time i have ever seen a board meet that often !
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/364095

So the forecast is at least $110m after tax for this half, lets suppose its a bit more seeing as they seem confident enough to say "at least", say $115 and say they do $85m in the second half that's a whopping $200m after tax for FY21 and on 346.8m shares that's ~ 58 cps. Put an average sector PE of 14 on that and we could see ~ $8 in due course.

I am really warming up to this turnaround story.

i have in my calc's 120m this half and only a tad smaller second half as i dont see retail slowing down this year. div's on that senario would be at least 20cps full yr or around a grossed up 7% on todays prices . very juicy
    one step ahead of the herd