sharetrader
Page 237 of 277 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2763

Thread: ZEL - Z Energy.

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    It looks like they've already gone through the process of upping the bid - from $3.30, to $3.78 so there probably isn't much chance it will go much higher than this point, rather Ampol would walk away and let Z fall back to barely $3 mark (and given the current level 4 lockdown, fuel demand would have dropped off a cliff, hampering earnings this FY).
    Agreed. A little opportunistic with the timing, (again not unlike the MET takeover).
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

NZ Refining now in play

i took money and run, given ampol own gull new zealand, i can not see why commerce commission give green light to this deal.

What? $3.80. It wasn't so long ago Milford had these valued at over $6.00. I wouldn't be happy with anything but all cash at over $4.00.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I'm filling up at Z in more ways than one Cancel earlier comment this morning about BP coffee being the best, hot news off the press is Z coffee turns you into a truly profound investment expert...I'm picking up truckloads at lunchtime
    Nothing can go wrong, $5.60 here we come

P.S. I see I need to get a few more to keep up with me ol mate see weed...pretty obvious he's been drinking the legendary Z coffee !
    From 9/8/21. Hope you picked truckloads since then. Are you going to sell or wait for next offer? Some other company may make a better offer?

who are Ampol going to buy the shares off?
    what % do they hold already? It is presumably less than 5 otherwise we would know
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Ampol said they are gonna sell gull should they buy Zel.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    From 9/8/21. Hope you picked truckloads since then. Are you going to sell or wait for next offer? Some other company may make a better offer?
    One never holds enough with the benefit of hindsight lol. Wait and see what happens.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

The attempted takeover of Caltex/Ampol recently was pretty aggressive with improved offers and new contenders coming out of the wooodwork. Covid stopped the final deal

Possibly more interested parties for Z might emerge ….no schemes of arrangement just a hostile takeover.

Hope so
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    The attempted takeover of Caltex/Ampol recently was pretty aggressive with improved offers and new contenders coming out of the wooodwork. Covid stopped the final deal

Possibly more interested parties for Z might emerge ….no schemes of arrangement just a hostile takeover.

Hope so
    I'm expecting to see couple more bids to come through in days ahead and hopefully push final bid past $4 mark.