sharetrader
Page 479 of 764 FirstFirst ... 379429469475476477478479480481482483489529579 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by brucea View Post
    Wow - let's hope Blis continues it's progress under the new CEO! I was in at the beginning (did I REALLY pay $1 a share way back then - or am I still in denial?) Presently I am about 16% down as I continued to top up over the years. I use the product myself and am a long term investor. I flew down to Dunedin for an annual meeting at the time Blis was excited about a chewing gum line that had been released (as I recall) in Canada - although I don't think that product was successful. If the China market takes off that WILL be exciting times for Blis!
    ......WOW that's some averaging down BRUCEA! Congrats for hanging in there m8, that really must've taken some faith. Anyway I think you are now about to be well rewarded for your patience. $1 a share ah? Cant imagine we'll ever see that price again but 10c is a distinct possibility the way we are tracking? May I be so bold also to suggest (for the techy folk out there) that the Blis SP chart has to be now showing a sustained UP-TREND that shouldnt be ignored.......in other words "Mr. Market is really liking what he's hearing..........me too!!!
    Have a Gr8day.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    $1 a share ah? Cant imagine we'll ever see that price again
    Thought you were upbeat, Gr8day ?

Every shareholder seems to have just had that update emailed to them. Can anyone else confirm that they got it?
    Last edited by simla; 16-06-2016 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    ......WOW that's some averaging down BRUCEA! Congrats for hanging in there m8, that really must've taken some faith. Anyway I think you are now about to be well rewarded for your patience. $1 a share ah? Cant imagine we'll ever see that price again but 10c is a distinct possibility the way we are tracking? May I be so bold also to suggest (for the techy folk out there) that the Blis SP chart has to be now showing a sustained UP-TREND that shouldn't be ignored.......in other words "Mr. Market is really liking what he's hearing..........me too!!!
    Over the years friends have sniggered over me for holding on to my Blis shares ... but then they did that when I bought Xero shares at the beginning! I am not being smug though as there were a number of other shares (too embarrassed to identify them!!) that have gone down the gurgler (OK, OK I will name one - Power Beat hahaha) and (ahem) WDT, WYN, SNK, PEP.....
    Last edited by brucea; 16-06-2016 at 04:08 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post

Every shareholder seems to have just had that update emailed to them. Can anyone else confirm that they got it?
    Just checked my email and have been sent the update as well.

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post

Yep - got mine about 10 minutes ago.

The transformation of BLT from a "science" company to a "marketing" company is underway and will require the investment of more than a few dollars. The tidying up of their branding is a great first step but it's only the start.

However, it seems like our new CEO is the right man for the next phase of the business. I'll be quite happy if they invest the profits for the next year or two in market and product development as long that's followed by significant rises in annual revenue.

Dividends can wait a little while longer provided the SP rises in line with the business growth.

I can definitely see 10 cents a share on the horizon in a year or three.
    A $1.00 SP might follow an eventual share consolidation - 1.1 billion shares is quite a lot to look after!
    Last edited by pierre; 16-06-2016 at 04:18 PM. Reason: typo

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by brucea View Post
    Over the years friends have sniggered over me for holding on to my Blis shares
    Tell me about it! One of my relatives even went to the grave convinced I was a complete idiot based on that fact alone. Yes, that hurt. The living will presumably revise their opinions in time. As they say, the pioneers are the ones with arrows in their backs.
    Last edited by simla; 16-06-2016 at 04:27 PM.

My letter says the CEO bought 5,500,000 shares at 0.0299 cents per share. How come he got them at 1/100th of what everyone else would have paid for them?

Advanced Member

Part of the pay package presumably. Saves BLT some cash while giving him an incentive. The maths of his disclosure notice works better if you assume they meant 2.99 cents, which may well have been the market price at the time they made the commitment.
    Last edited by simla; 16-06-2016 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TideMan View Post
    My letter says the CEO bought 5,500,000 shares at 0.0299 cents per share. How come he got them at 1/100th of what everyone else would have paid for them?
    Not quite 1/100th - he paid 2.99cents per share which equates to $164,450. Not sure what the price was on the day of the transaction but he's probably been given around 10% discount from market.

I'm sure he will be working to maximise his return - and ours - over the next five and half years so he can repay the loan and still have 5.5 million shares, or more.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Not quite 1/100th - he paid 2.99cents per share which equates to $164,450.
    No, my letter says 0.0299 cents per share.